[App_rpt-users] CLI Echolink Call Sign Logging

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 15:29:43 UTC 2012

Mantis?? Do we even HAVE a mantis?? (Yes, I know we 'have' one, last I looked, but YEARS ago
it was determined to be utterly useless and has been ignored ever since). Why is it still there?

Look, more people (by a factor of about 3) did enough BITCH,,MOAN - ing
to indicate that it was appropriate to make it NOT log 'all that stuff' (or whatever
else some people may have been calling it at the time), so that was the direction
it went. If you want the verbose log output, set verbose level to 4 and 'all that stuff'
will be "back".

Jim WB6NIL