[App_rpt-users] CLI Echolink Call Sign Logging

Kent Ochs kentochs at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 6 01:40:52 UTC 2012

Keith,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I have been using "archivedir=", for some timenow, and have been mining the
<date>.txt file to pickup Allstar call sign connections.
Unfortunately,  unless I'm missing something, Echolink connections are only logged in the <date>.txt file by Echolink node number.

I suppose I could do some kind of Echolink database lookup to get the call sign.  It was just easier to process the Asterisk message file for Echolink new call connections.

Btw, I have used Nodeshark and it is very nicely done.

Kent