[App_rpt-users] limey and parallel port

KB7RSI kb7rsi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:17:02 UTC 2012

Thanks Tim for all of your info.  That did the trick, as far as saving
the setup.
I have come to the conclusion that limey does not support this
specific via motherboard I have.
Its one that came in a few Wyse fanless computers I got for cheap.  I
still want to use them so I will just go the fob or uri route because
I just dont have the time and patience to try to compile my own from
source and finding correct drivers and things like that.
I tried this on multiple machines I have of the same type and multiple
bios settings for the parallel port and It just wont address the pins.

Thanks again for your help.
At least I learned how to save my config, the one small part I missed.

Harold
kb7rsi
Las Vegas, NV.