[App_rpt-users] App_rpt Yet another MDC question Doh!

Jeffrey S. Carrier jeff.carrier at rmsmsecurity.com
Wed Sep 19 16:54:23 UTC 2012

Thanks for the info Kyle,

I'm really looking to mute the MDC1200.  I like the MDC control
especially since I can program contacts per command into my radio but I
have several users that don't like the mdc noise which is
understandable.

On an unrelated topic; I see that if I place 100 and 123 in the rx
section the node will decode either but transmits on the default which
makes sense.  What's the txctcssfreqs line for?

txctcssdefault=100.0

rxctcssfreqs=100.0,123.0

txctcssfreqs=100.0,123.0

 thanks for humoring my stupid questions