[App_rpt-users] Code cleanup

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Tue Sep 25 03:50:03 UTC 2012

I am interested in making some code cleanup changes, as well as some other changes, to app_rpt.c.  I know Jim Dixon is the primary maintainer, but are there others who also have commit access to the source, or is there a developer's group that I should be on?

Most of my changes are surrounding removal of repetitive code, security, and adding a few new features (like broadcasting of who is transmitting, not just where the audio stream is directly coming from on a per-hop basis.)

--Michael