[App_rpt-users] 2 times simplex nodes

Ian Wilson jedscoot at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 19:54:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm new to this and looking for some advice.

I had one node running OK then added another and have now found that the first ( lowest number ) node does not now appear in the node database.

I had followed the instructions and altered the extensions/iax/rpt/usbradio.conf files.

I can connect to either node via Webtransceiver or via R/T and can connect one node to the other.

Checking shows that there is the following sent every minute !!

WARNING chan_iax2.c:10127 iax2_do_register: REGISTER-LOG: Sending registration request
WARNING chan_iax2.c:10127 iax2_do_register: REGISTER-LOG: Sending registration request
WARNING chan_iax2.c:7690 registry_rerequest: REGISTER-LOG: registry rereqquest
WARNING chan_iax2.c:7690 registry_rerequest: REGISTER-LOG: registry rereqquest

Please point me in the right direction

Ian..
28818
28934