[App_rpt-users] Using an external Controller

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 9 04:54:35 UTC 2013

All opinions aside, YOU have to be comfortable with the operation of a radio system that YOU have responsibility for.
If it involves the use of an external controller, then that's exactly what you should do. App_rpt/Allstar fully supports such use in
several different ways, and we certainly encourage people to implement their systems in this manner if they see fit to do so.

Jim WB6NIL