[App_rpt-users] Sequence of Install

Mike ipscone at msdsite.com
Wed Apr 10 22:49:47 UTC 2013

I've read the install instructions for ACID and they seem pretty straight
forward, however, one of the first things they say is that I need a node
number before I can complete the install.

Ok, I went to allstarlink.org and changed my account from basic user to
"System Operator".  The instructions also say to record the node number
and password.  So far none sent.

But I also noticed a Setup Wizzard.  Do I run this setup wizard from any
computer or does it have to be run from the computer that's hosting the
server? (i.e. the Linux box)

Probably a stupid question but I don't want to run any wizards until I
know what system it can or should be run on.

Mike