[App_rpt-users] node not showing online

KB1VKY KB1VKY kb1vky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 15:52:21 UTC 2013

hi, i have gone round and round with allstar to get my node on line. they
told me to talk with you guys. this is what happened. i was unable to get
my node to show online. when i went into the allstar website portal and
tried to download it showed this message
Sorry, your server does not have any downloadable nodes (Register Only).

the allstar people (tim) stated the system never assigned me a password for
my server which is called "allstar". he then assigned me a password for it
"812653" but i still get the same message when i try to initiate a download
Sorry, your server does not have any downloadable nodes (Register Only).

i did a cd /tmp........  and put in my call sign and the password i use to
log into the allstar website and it showed it downloaded ect. seemed to
work fine but my allstar node is still not showing online. i believe the
problem is on the allstar end but they sent me to you.

node 29581

kb1vky

jeff

--
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.