[App_rpt-users] Multiple App_rpt servers in Allstar network?

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:10:58 UTC 2013

Hello Group,
 I have a question regarding multiple app_rpt servers in a private Allstar
network.

My question is as follows:

In a voted/simulcasted Allstar network that consists of 3 interlinked sites
via 5.8Ghz Ubiquiti AirGrids, is there a way to configure my node computers
so that if my normal app_rpt and chan_voter server fails, one of the other
sites can put a temporary server in place? This seems like a very important
capability that would allow voting and simulcasting to continue after the
loss of the "main" server site.

Thank you!

--
KJ6QFS