[App_rpt-users] COP commands to disable voted receivers?

Sam Skolfield kj6qfs at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:44:58 UTC 2013

Hello Group,

I have recently configured and deployed a simple split-site voted repeater
using app_rpt and three RTCMs: two for a pair of receivers, and one for the
transmitter.  So far, the system is providing top-notch performance in
every aspect.

Question:  Is there a common practice for failing various individual
receivers via DTMF command? I imagine this would be of great use for a
number of practical and diagnostic applications.

If there isn't, is anyone inspired enough to make this happen?

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day!

-Sam

--
KJ6QFS
Sam Skolfield