[App_rpt-users] COP commands to disable voted receivers?

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Mon Aug 5 13:57:23 UTC 2013

Sam,

Glad you like the voter. It really is very good stuff. Absolutely seamless voting.

Not DTMF voter control, but it can be done at the Asterisk CLI. The usage is:

voter prio node [client  0-100 | -1 | -2, off, disable]

Where:
no options lists priorities
0-100 = the site with highest priority will always vote
-1 = stops the site from voting
-2, off, or disable = return the site to normal, ie 'not overridden'

I'll put this and some other voter info on the Drupal site today.
--
Tim
:wq