[App_rpt-users] Bleeping Hub

Monty monty at ke7jvx.com
Wed Aug 7 16:36:10 UTC 2013

I had some weird noises coming from a node I installed on VMplayer on my
windows 7 machine aswell.  In speaking with a few VM gurus they believed it
was the time slicing VMplayer does that was causing it, and I was trying to
use a URI.  Now, your mileage may very, but I have a HUB node and a URIx
connected to my Proxmox <http://www.proxmox.com/proxmox-ve> server and both
work flawless.  I did not do any custom modification to the install, but I
did have to map the USB device to my Allstar VM through Proxmox.

Monty