[App_rpt-users] RTCM servcer question

stephen gebhard stevegebhard at cox.net
Mon Aug 12 02:27:24 UTC 2013

Hello group.  I have a local RTCM server running 3 thin clients along with a
URI node, all working great except for one thing, I cannot connect the thin
clients together.  In the nodes stanza of rpt.conf I have the node numbers
listed with the loopback address as I thought they should be, but when I try
connecting them together I get the auto-congest slow response error, which
tells me it cannot find the node.  Is this correct to set the RTCM node
numbers to the loopback address?  Should I be entering something else there
or comment out?