[App_rpt-users] RTCM servcer question

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Mon Aug 12 03:27:54 UTC 2013

In that regard RTCM are no different than any other interface. So yes, for each node you need the loopback entry in the [nodes] section for each node. You also must add the node to extensions.conf and iax.conf. A trick I use is to grep the original node number to find each place it occurs then I know what to add.  i.e. grep 1999 *

Also remember that multiple RTCMs can be on the same node, usually in a voting/simulcast environment but that could happen with mix clients too. Just depends how you want to hang the system together.
--
Tim
:wq