[App_rpt-users] ACID on a Netbook?

Benjamin Naber benjamin at kb9lfz.com
Tue Aug 13 01:02:22 UTC 2013

Ramesh,

Please explain test conditions, standards expected, and actual results.

I'm running Limey Linux on a thin client. I am using
usbradio.conf/chan_usbradio and I've experience zero
hangs/freezes/drop-outs/you-name-it.

DSP = CPU intensive? Unless you are running many nodes on one machine
that use DSP functions, then I don't think so.

~Benjamin, KB9LFZ