[App_rpt-users] ACID on a Netbook?

Robert Garcia robert at n5qm.com
Tue Aug 13 01:05:15 UTC 2013

Ramesh,

I tried usbradio on the thin client as well and it use about 23% CPU
instead of about 8% per node, it performed ok, but I did notice some
audio dropouts.  It is important to note that I did not use a service
monitor to tune it while running in usbradio mode though, so that very
well may have been the cause.

I'm using T5730s btw, if that matters..

Robert
N5QM