[App_rpt-users] RTCM simulcast help

Geoff w5omr at att.net
Wed Aug 14 00:17:26 UTC 2013

On 08/13/2013 07:04 PM, Michael Hebert wrote:
> A BIG THANK YOU TO JIM!!!
>
> Voted simulcast up and running!
>

> On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 6:37 PM, Jim Duuuude <telesistant at hotmail.com
> <mailto:telesistant at hotmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     I was able to help this dude.

Solutions all around!  Sounds like progress was made.

Now that the problem has been solved, I wanted to ask, Michael, how are
you voting?
I'm assuming you've got several receiving locations around your area,
and the radios that are connected to those Allstar computing devices,
are they just receivers with the audio talking back to the main
repeater, or actual repeaters listening on one frequency, and
re-transmitting back to the main repeater, using Allstar as the voter?

Long question.

-Geoff