[App_rpt-users] RTCM simulcast help

Michael Hebert mhebert1975 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 00:37:53 UTC 2013

I have a real simple setup right now. Both sites can RX and TX. Of course
in voting, ACID is going to use the best RX signal and send that back out
to the RTCMs for the TX audio that feeds the repeaters. I am still working
on a master clock solution for the transmitters. As of right now at the
location I am testing, I am not hearing any heterodyne in the TX audio. Of
course this can and will change depending on my location in reference to
the sites.

Site 1 - master
Node running ACID
Kenwood TKR-820 repeater