[App_rpt-users] getting Pickle running on Beagleboard xm ver c

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 18 01:51:57 UTC 2013

*WHATEVER* you do, don't tell anyone.. its a HUGE secret, but the
root password to a "stock" pickle install is "pickle".

Jim WB6NIL

Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 16:22:13 -0700
From: harvard5362 at yahoo.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] getting Pickle running on Beagleboard xm ver c

Hi sorry if this has been covered before. I am new to both beagle-board and all-star. I am also new to Linux. I have a beagle-board-xm ver c and a lox board. the beagle board booted fine with the operating system it came with. I purchased a new card so I could keep the original o.s. intact. I downloaded what I believe to be the latest version of Pickle from the allstar website. I used z-zip extracted the IMG file and placed it on the micro sd card (new) with win32diskimiger the Beagle board seems to at least partially boot as I get the Penguin in the upper left of the
 monitor. then all I get is a blinking curser in the left hand corner of the monitor. it gets a IP address from my router, and I can use putty to open a SSH connection to port 222. As I do not know how to log in this is as far as I have gotten. I have not found much information on the web beyond what I have done so far. please can anyone tell me
 either what I have done wrong or what steps I need to follow next. thank you in advance for your help. Chris