[App_rpt-users] keeping connections permanent

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Aug 24 23:54:42 UTC 2013

You can do it from EITHER of the two ends.

Of course, the two nodes need to be unlinked to start with, or you will
probably get an error message.

When you link a pair of nodes with the permalink command, you need to use
the corresponding permalink disconnect command, not the standard one, to
disconnect.

GL

Ken