[App_rpt-users] Asterisk ended with exit status 1

C B harvard5362 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 26 16:14:59 UTC 2013

Hi

I think the when it told the online config that I was a node only it changed that to the requested

rxchannel = Zap/pseudo

 there repeating error messages in the "messages file"

[Aug 25 10:43:26] ERROR[2458] asterisk.c: Asterisk has detected a problem with your Zaptel configuration and will shutdown for your protection.  You have options:
        1. You only have to compile Zaptel support into Asterisk if you need it.  One option is to recompile without Zaptel support.
        2. You only have to load Zaptel drivers if you want to take advantage of Zaptel services.  One option is to unload zaptel modules if you don't need them.
        3. If you need Zaptel services, you must correctly configure Zaptel.
[Aug 25 10:43:31] ERROR[2568] asterisk.c: Asterisk has detected a problem with your Zaptel configuration and will shutdown for your protection.  You have options:
        1. You only have to compile Zaptel support into Asterisk if you need it.  One option is to recompile without Zaptel support.
        2. You only have to load Zaptel drivers if you want to take advantage of Zaptel services.  One option is to unload zaptel modules if you don't need them.
        3. If you need Zaptel services, you must correctly configure Zaptel.
[Aug 25 10:43:35] ERROR[2574] asterisk.c: Asterisk has detected a problem with your Zaptel configuration and will shutdown for your protection.  You have options:

After recompiling again the same problem exists

[...]

I have re-downloaded the ACID ISO twice and re-installed several times.

Any help appreciated.

Chris