[App_rpt-users] 2 sites, 5 radios

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Tue Aug 27 16:24:04 UTC 2013

The Ubiquiti WiFi stuff is inexpensive and good. A couple of NanoStations could do your 2 mile hop, for the 9 mile go with AirGrids or NanoBridges.

I hear the HP Thin Clients on eBay for around $20 have no fans, no hard drive, and they have a sold state memory that takes a dd load of Limey.

Friends don't let friends do USB on a hilltop. If you can find PCI radio cards use them. Or go with RTCMs.
--
Tim
:wq