[App_rpt-users] RXONDELAY not working?

Jeff Carrier k0jsc.jeff at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:59:47 UTC 2013

It works with any usb devices as far as I know.  Usbradio gives you DSP
support and SimpleUSB has no DSP support.  As long as the processor in your
node has enough horsepower USBRADIO should be fine.  see this post to
change from simple usb to usb radio.
http://ohnosec.org/pipermail/app_rpt-users/2011-October/003235.html