[App_rpt-users] RXONDELAY not working?

KJ6KO kj6ko at innercite.com
Wed Aug 28 16:15:46 UTC 2013

What kind of "horsepower" are we talking about?  memory or processor or both?  Running 2.6G with 1.5G of memory.  Was planning on stealing .5G for another box.  Would 1G be enough after the robbery?  Entire system only seems to use less than 0.4G now.

Thanks for the link too!  I will look into it!  I may be able to drop the rptr's PL sooner also.  I like to keep things simple!