[App_rpt-users] RTCM txprelim?

KJ6KO kj6ko at innercite.com
Wed Aug 28 23:21:36 UTC 2013

AH!  Besides answering another question I had about the "audio standard" on Asterisk being "line level" spkr/mic audio, you are sying the txprelim=yes is not what does it in a RTCM?  Does that still need to be set?

Sounds like  you are basically "fooling" it by telling it to generate a PL, which makes it think it is connected directly to a modulator, hence it will pre-emphasize the audio automatically? Setting the txctcsslevel=0 just kills the tone.

Do I have it correct now?

ALSO,
  Since chan_simpleusb will not pre-emph, will a DMK URI do it if you use the chan_usbradio to drive it?

Lets see how many other questions I can cram in here.....

  I assume since I do not have an RTCM yet, that the chan_voter is what is used for the RTCM?  Even if it is NOT being used as a voter system, just a radio interface?

Thakns for the help Tim!!

I'm learnin'

73 de Greg