[App_rpt-users] RTCM txprelim?

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Thu Aug 29 00:58:10 UTC 2013

That's right, there is no txprelem setting for RTCM's. Pre-emphasis is done by setting txctcss which causes chan_voter to turn on DSP pre-emphasis and setting txctcsslevel=0 forces no tone. So yeah, it's sort of a fake out.

Chan_usbradio txprelim will generate pre-emphasis when using a DMK URI or any other USB audio FOB. The preemp is none in chan_usbradio not in the USB FOB.

That's true, chan_voter and voter.conf is the interface to RTCM's even if not voting.

--
Tim
:wq