[App_rpt-users] Asterisk ended with exit status 1

Bill Hurlock bill.hurlock at cpcomms.com
Fri Aug 30 21:55:38 UTC 2013

I have been noticing a few people having issues with Zaptel configs. I just constructed a new server and updated asterisk to the latest version only to find that Asterisk  just sits there and restarts every 45 seconds. The looked at the Astrisk log file and it is complaining about Zaptel not being configed correctly. If I don't need Zaptel how do I take it out of the compile or unload it? I'm not that good with Centos just yet. My other node which I just brought all my asterisk .conf files over and updated the node number within the files will not run on this machine either. My old node runs on a Dell Dimension 4700 with no issues. The new PC is an HP low profile USH81100JM. They are a Core 2 dou Intel processor with 2 Gig of RAM. I use these all over the place at work and never have any issues with them. Anyone have any thoughts on how to solve this?

Bill Hurlock
CPCommunications
856-234-1661 Office
856-264-1010<http://www.totalrf.com/> Cell