[App_rpt-users] PCI cards

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Dec 4 01:09:17 UTC 2013

I think if I was in need of IO I would go the USB route rather than fooling with the internal bus. There are many options out there like these -

http://www.audon.co.uk/usb_digital/usbpio.html

http://www.mccdaq.com/google-landing/google-usb.aspx?MC=10GGL&gclid=CIC39bWwlbsCFQ7xOgodFgQAPQ

and many others...  google 'usb io cards'
It also makes it much more flexible across different platforms. Everything has USB.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio