[App_rpt-users] Turn off dis/connect messages but not other telemetry? (corrected)

Johnny Keeker cypresstower at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 6 20:36:18 UTC 2013

$0.02
Xipar not only ducks but has a telemetry amplitude reference in db'sIt's probably lame considering telemdefault=2 works well enough.

telemnomdb=-10 ; in this case negetive -10 dB no need for the gaindown script.
telemetry ducking is adjustable too.
Thank you to those responsible for acid and xipar. I use both and , but don't intend
to loose site of who's hosting the server for either distro.
Did you try removing or renaming the sound directory to eliminate the audio response?

JK