[App_rpt-users] Turn off dis/connect messages but not other telemetry? (corrected)

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sat Dec 7 08:15:42 UTC 2013

I have been experimenting with the app_rpt.c code and have come up with a
change that seems to work at shortening some of the connect messages.
 During a connect message there are 2 node numbers that get played.  If
either one of those node numbers is the number of this system then with my
change it will not get played.  I did a diff and included it in an
attachment to this email.  Maybe with a little more work this could be a
configurable option rather than a compile time option.  I had fun learning
while I was working on this.  No guarantees that I did this correctly but
it has been running on my systems for several hours now and it has not
crashed yet.  Try it at your own risk.  Your mileage may vary.
Chuck, WB9UUS