[App_rpt-users] allmon all full

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Dec 7 03:03:16 UTC 2013

My box running the Allstar monitor crashed - because it ran out of disk
space.

I found that this was due to the error log (/var/log/httpd/error_log)
filling up with a zillion messages like this one:

[Fri Dec 06 21:36:28 2013] [error] [client 108.18.144.226] PHP Deprecated:
Function split() is deprecated in /var/www/html/server.php on line 29,
referer: http://108.18.144.226/link.php?node=28204

Line 29 of server.php has the problematical split function

$arr = split("\|", trim($line));

I replaced it with

$arr = preg_split("/\|/", trim($line));

There is also the same error for line 11 of link.php.

After making these changes, I deleted the error log - and it has not come
back.

My system is running:

PHP 5.3.27

httpd-2.2.3-45.el5.centos.1