[App_rpt-users] Create Server Node Problem

Roger Berchtold rogerberchtold at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:36:34 UTC 2013

Users:

I am using windows xp.

I performed the following sequence

   Allstarlink.org -> Getting Started -> Setup Wizard -> Create New Server
->

            Click here to select Longitude & Latitude from map

In the location field,  entered street address -> Search

The map showed the correct area and street

DOUBLE CLICK on the map for my QTH.

The map expanded and 'undefined' was automatically entered into the Latitude
and Longitude fields.

I know my latitude and longitude using Google maps in windows.

The Allstar software is not working for automatic latitude & longitude.

Can not manually type in the latitude & longitude fields.

Attempted 'DOUBLE CLICK on the map on a location' a second, third, fourth
time

The Latitude & Longitude fields remained 'undefined' and the map expanded
each time.

What can I do next to obtain a server node number?

Thank You

Roger Berchtold

WB6HMW

562-691-3084