[App_rpt-users] Simulcast and RC210 Controller

Bob - AF6D bob at af6d.com
Mon Dec 9 02:32:40 UTC 2013

Our three site system is just about ready and we just need to connect the
individual Motorola repeaters. They are being finicky on where to tap into
the MSF 5000's. Anyone with first-hand experience I'd love to talk to you. I
have learned that we can run the RC210 controller and retain most of the
linking features but we will lose simulcasting. It struck me that we can
wire a RC210 to a transceiver as a remote base and bring in EchoLink and
IRLP, plus weather and an earthquake detector. Is there a fly in my soup?