[App_rpt-users] Stuttering Audio

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Dec 11 04:33:38 UTC 2013

Well I don't have enough experience to say you are wrong but I can say there are plenty of people that don't have the problem. If you think your computer does not have enough horsepower to run usbradio then try simpleusb. It works fine. I have been running Asterisk as a PBX for over 10 years and there are some applications and some things you can do to make audio go sour but "fundamentally" the system is sound and used by hundreds of thousands worldwide.

So what is the "fundamental" bug in the software?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio