[App_rpt-users] Stuttering Audio

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Wed Dec 11 03:25:09 UTC 2013

This is a hard one to decipher because it can be so many things. Your system, your local network, the Internet, and the same things at the other end. There are a lot of people with poor signals, either audio level or quality or packet loss on both Allstar and IRLP and of course echolink.

Does this happen on all stations? Does it depend on local network loading? Do you here it on an echo test? What kind of Internet connection do you have? Do other report problems on your signal?

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio