[App_rpt-users] Debian wheezy (7) install?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Dec 15 01:18:05 UTC 2013

On 12/14/13 8:06 PM, David McGough wrote:
> Currently, moving back to Debian Squeeze (rather that Wheezy) will fix
> this for now, since it uses a kernel version derivative of 2.6.32.

Thanks for the reply, I'll move to oldstable (6.0) then.  I was going to give
the SVN version a try as there were some comments about it working there.  My
concern is when Debian drops another stable release, Squeeze will be
unsupported then.

I was actually searching the list, and think I might have the old archives
around (or my business partner does) when we hosted it on lists.illiana.net.
 I even forgot about hosting this till I was looking through my old emails.

Do you know if the install script I referenced will work on Squeeze?

Thanks,
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice