[App_rpt-users] Debian wheezy (7) install?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Dec 15 01:44:28 UTC 2013

On 12/14/13 8:38 PM, David McGough wrote:
> I don't know about that install script, I've only install ACID "by hand"
> under Squeeze.
>
> BTW, another comment about Zaptel...Zaptel has been renamed Dahdi due to a
> trademark dispute. Recent Dahdi drivers support all kernels out there.
> Since Zaptel is obsolete, eventually ACID will migrate to Dahdi,
> eliminating this problem.

I had seen that, but from what I can see the main Dahdi/asterisk branch is not
supporting app_rpt anymore due to it being forked, unless I'm mistaken.

I have a couple quad port cards I was going to fire up for testing, at least
until the new version of the thin-client board was ready.

Thanks,
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice