[App_rpt-users] Debian wheezy (7) install?

Bryan Fields Bryan at bryanfields.net
Sun Dec 15 17:02:56 UTC 2013

On 12/15/13 11:24 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:
> What are you trying to compile it under?? If its anything other then
> *OUR* Asterisk distro, all bets are off.

This is on Debian 6.0.8, Kernel 2.6.32-5-amd64.

It's source, I mean it should ideally compile anywhere, no?  I'd rather not
run a red-hat based distro as most of my group is not comfortable with it.

When I had it going as a link controller years ago, it was running on Debian
and it was supported, IIRC.  I think it was just plain asterisk at that time
before the fork.  I'm coming back to this after many years being absent, so
I'm sure I've missed some things along the way.

I'm just bringing up the quad card for testing, and buying some of the new
thin client boxes as soon as they are ready.

Jim, do you have the level adjustment document on the pciradio card?  I've
seen it referenced, but the ohnosec site does not have it.

Thanks,

--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice