[App_rpt-users] Speaking of CW IDs

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Dec 16 19:11:55 UTC 2013

if you believe there shouldn't be...anyone is free to write a Motion for an NPRM (in the US) to the commission asking them to change the reg, submit to public comment if there is a good reason to do so, and implement the change.

Be prepared to fully describe why you feel, technically, the current reg is wrong/out of date/etc and why your change would benefit and support the 'public interest, convenience, and necessity'.

Without getting into arcana, it should be remembered that the FCC doesn't grant us licenses on their own authority, but on behalf of the People (theiretically).

Hint, based on experience, claiming other services have requirements that are permissive, so it should be applied to part 97, won't get a hearing.
--
Bryan
Sent from my iPhone 5...small