[App_rpt-users] ALLMON and XIPAR

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 17 21:02:59 UTC 2013

I am not 100% sure, but I am not aware of the XIPAR supporting the additional
AstMan commands that ALLMON relies on.

(I am *CERTAINLY* *NOT* either the ALLMON or the XIPAR expert here)

Jim

Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 00:41:16 +0400
From: motorula at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Subject: [App_rpt-users] ALLMON and XIPAR

Hi! I'm running few nodes based on XIPAR, i use XIPAR because it supports voting without additional hardware. I tried to use ALLMON to control my nodes, it connects to AMI but it's unable to show node status and control it. Does it need some aditional scrips installed at the node end, or something else?