[App_rpt-users] ALLMON and XIPAR

Kevin Custer kuggie at kuggie.com
Tue Dec 17 21:20:44 UTC 2013

All,

Jim is correct - XIPAR does not currently support ALLMON.  I'm told that
it's on a "to do" list, but my suggestion is to contact Steve Henke and
post your query to him.  This is likely one of those squeaky wheel
things and the more requests that Steve gets, possibly the higher on the
priority list it might become.

Kevin