[App_rpt-users] ALLMON and XIPAR

Corey Dean n3fe at repeater.net
Tue Dec 17 23:57:43 UTC 2013

I agree with you Kevin!  Let Steve know you are interested.  That way he knows what people would like or are interested in.  That would be a great feature to have!  I also run XIPAR with the voting receivers and to be able to see what is going on would be a big plus...  There have been a few times I have had to run in the asterisk CLI using debug to let a user know what receiver they are hitting.

Corey  N3FE