[App_rpt-users] RTCM use in Off-line/fail-over mode

41.2 Jim 41.2jim at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 22:01:40 UTC 2013

        I understand that when the RTCM goes into fail-over / off-line mode
and it becomes a simple repeater, and that all the local repeater audio
delay goes away(confirmed), Is their a way to use the RTCM  in this mode
and not be "off-line" ? So we have the system behave normally (not
off-line) but  with no local repeater audio delay?(easier to duplex with no
delay)

I have been looking through the archives to find the thread as I was
advised that this modification can / has been be done and it's in the
archives somewhere, I just cant find it
Or have I been miss informed?

   Jim Frederick KF6QBW
446.600-  100.0 PL Repeater