[App_rpt-users] RTCM use in Off-line/fail-over mode

Mike/W5JR w5jr.lists at att.net
Mon Dec 23 00:16:17 UTC 2013

I think you will have to "front end" it with an inexpensive 2 port controller such as an NHRC-4 (available in kit form), an RC-100 or Linker II. Then you set the RTCM (and node) for simplex or duplex non-repeat. This is what I'm implementing right now with the NHRC.

Gotta have duplex mobile!!!

tnx
Mike / W5JR
Milton GA