[App_rpt-users] USB EMI?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Tue Dec 24 20:53:26 UTC 2013

I had to restart asterisk after I got this message and my DMK went batty keying the transmitter at some crazy rate sounding like CW.

Dec 23 22:07:13 WA3DSP_Allstar kernel: hub 1-0:1.0: port 1 disabled by hub (EMI?), re-enabling...

Curious about the EMI? because I was operating 75 meters phone 600 watts at the time this happened. The server and USB to DMK cable are in the basement well away from the antenna so I don't know if it is a coincidence or not. Anyone else ever seen this? Does the EMI in the message mean  electromagnetic interference?
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio