[App_rpt-users] USB EMI?

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Wed Dec 25 06:28:34 UTC 2013

I have the same thing.  I put some ferrite cores on the usb cable and on
the audio and control lines both at the computer, the usb device and at the
radio end of  the connection and it helpedI then added some smaller ferrite
cores to each individual conductor at each end and that helped even more,
Then cutting the transmit power in half took care of the rest of the EMI
problem.
Good luck.
Merry Christmas
Chuck  CCIE2285, WB9UUS