[App_rpt-users] USB EMI?

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Dec 26 03:23:05 UTC 2013

OK thanks for all the feedback. I am sorry others are having the same problem but glad I am not alone. This is the first time I have had this problem and I have a lot of wired cat 5/6 and USB floatng around the house. I wonder if the DMK is more sensitive to this.

I wrapped multiple loops of the USB cable through a ferrite core and both ends. I will see how that works.
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio