[App_rpt-users] Latitude/longitude

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sat Dec 28 05:12:59 UTC 2013

It would be really nice if someone with access would just change it so that
we could manually enter the coordinates in the boxes, at least until the
map code is fixed.
Who has the access to change the web page?
I have tried this using every current browser that I could find to download
and I have tried it on win-xp, win-vista, win-7, win-8, linux, sun, HPUX.
 they each fail.  none of them work.