[App_rpt-users] Latitude/longitude

N7LD at aol.com N7LD at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 06:20:21 UTC 2013

With IE try clicking the compatibility icon, the little broken page  symbol.
Lee

In a message dated 12/27/2013 9:13:35 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com writes:

It would be really nice if someone with access would just change  it so
that we could manually enter the coordinates in the boxes, at least  until the
map code is fixed.
Who has the access to change the web page?
I have tried this using every current browser that I could find to
download and I have tried it on win-xp, win-vista, win-7, win-8, linux, sun,  HPUX.
 they each fail.  none of them work.

On Fri, Dec 27, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Doug Crompton <_doug at crompton.com_